So i have tried a million times but i need to break this habit, i know it is not good for me it is just another thing i "punish" myself with, i have signed up with a quit smoking helpline on line i am going to try the gum and i can succeed i know it won't be easy but who knows it may be me who is making it harder to do..... I seem to have that thought in my mind that i can be one of those old people who smoke or that there wrong in there finding's on smoking anything to make it okay in my own head, all the usual excuses like i will gain weight, i will be nasty and loose my temper ANXIETY - well guess what i have put on weight while smoking i do loose my temper i am normal and i am beating anxiety so i have to throw it all out the window and take a leap of faith I Amanda Can Beat this too. I may ramble on or have my freak out moments i have set my day for tomorrow and will warn my family, but i know they will support me i am my own worse enemy but that too is changing i can and will conquer this for not only me but my beautiful family.

You can do it Amanda! If it were easy more people would quit. I have faith in you, and I know that you can take on anything :)
ReplyDelete